Interested in becoming a peer mentor?

Send an email to to find out how to apply!

Work Orders (Residence Halls)

Non-emergency work orders can be made online at

For emergencies, contact the RA on duty for your hall or talk to someone at the front desk of your residence hall (or the front desk of Aggie Village Commons if you are in Aggie Village).

Immunization Records

The Immunization Department for CSU Health Services can be contacted at (970) 491-6548.

Change of Major

In order to change your major, you will need to contact the adviser in your major department.

Change/Addition of Minor

In order to add or change a minor, you will need to get in touch with an adviser in the department offering that minor.

Online Forms

Honors Option PICC Thesis Preliminary Proposal

Student Handbook


Four Year Plan


Schedule Planner


Honors Prof of the Year Nomination


Honors Adviser of the Year Nomination


Honors Peer Mentor